The NADRA, which stands for “National Database and Registration Authority,” just started a service that lets people check the status of a number of identity documents using both the internet and short message service (SMS). With the help of these services, people can easily check on the status of their applications for CNICs, Family Registration Certificates (FRC), Child Registration Certificates (CRC), and other similar certificates.
If you were looking for an article about how to check the status of your NADRA ID, you’ve come to the right website. Read this post to find out how easy it is to check the status of your CNIC. If you want to know everything you can about it, don’t leave yet.
You may also love to read NADRA Biker Service For CNIC 2023
CNIC Status via SMS
Most of NADRA’s projects can now be accessed through an SMS service. People don’t even have to leave their homes to get all the information they need. Follow these steps to find out how it all works.
- Open your mobile messages app.
- Enter the tracking number for your application and send it to 8400.
- You will get a message from NADRA that tells you everything you need to know about the status of your CNIC application.
NADRA ID Card Status Online
For this method to work, you need to log in to the official NADRA portal. If you have a portal account already, that’s great! You can also read the article “How to verify your CNIC with NADRA” on our site to learn everything you need to know about making an account.
- Visit Pak Identity.
- Log in with your credentials.
After that, you have to agree to NADRA’s rules.
- The CNIC/NICOP option will be on the next screen. Click on “Apply now” to find out the status of your application.
- The “Existing Applications” option is at the top left of your screen. Just click it.
- Lastly, click on “Tracking ID” to see where your CNIC application is in the process.
Follow the steps below to find out where your application is in the process if you have a National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) or a Pakistan Origin Card (POC).
- Open the website for the NADRA.
- After going to the website given above, you need to click “Check Status.”
- Now, put the Form Number, Receipt Number, or CNIC number in the field provided.
- After that, choose the type of card (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, you’ll need to type the captcha code into the space provided.
- Lastly, click “Check Status” to find out the latest news about your application for an ID card from NADRA.
So, guys, there you have it! This whole article was about how to check the status of a NADRA ID card. If you have any questions, post them in the comments. Visit our main page if you want to read more like this.
2 thoughts on “How to Check the NADRA ID Card Status Online 2023”
[…] The application form will make it clear that the processing time will not be longer than 45 days. The fee for processing the form, which is non-refundable, will be Rs. 100. This fee includes the fee for NADRA online CNIC verification. […]
I have a Poor please helpme